- I understand that: I am a legal medical marijuana patient and have the right to obtain and use marijuana for medicinal purposes whereby medical use has been deemed appropriate and has been recommended and/or approved by a physician licensed by the California Medical Board or the California Osteopathic Board, who has determined that my health (i.e., medical problem) would benefit from the use of medical marijuana in the treatment of my medical problems, which I represented in the medical record prior to being evaluated by my doctor whose name and info is affixed on the recommendation I am providing as proof and for my file;
- I understand that: I am a qualified medical marijuana patient who is entitled to the protections provided by the California Health and Safety Code sections 11362.5 and 11262.7 as well as by Senate Bill 420 and Prop 215;
- I understand that: As a qualified medical marijuana patient and in accordance with the Compassionate Use Act and the Medical Marijuana Program Act, I intend to associate with the members of the medical marijuana collective, being hereby formed, in part, through this agreement, in order to collectively cultivate medical marijuana for medicinal purposes pursuant to the Medical Marijuana Program Act, which includes in part, California Health and Safety Code 11362.775 and section 1(b)(3) of the unmodified portion of the Medical Marijuana Program Act, which was enacted by the people of the State of California, in part, in order to promote uniform and consistent application of the Compassionate Use Act among the counties within this state, and to enhance the access of patients and caregivers to medical marijuana through collective, cooperative cultivation projects;
- I understand that: As a member of this medical marijuana collective/dispensary, I understand and agree that each and every member of this collective will contribute labor, funds, supplies, services and or materials towards the cultivation and or procurement of marijuana solely for medicinal purposes;
- I understand that: PHENIX CULTIVATION LLC. collectively cultivates medical marijuana for all members/patients. PHENIX CULTIVATION LLC., agrees to possess and or cultivate enough medical marijuana to meet the aggregate of the needs of all qualified medical marijuana patients/members;
- I understand that I am allowed to do so through safe and affordable access such as the type provided by PHENIX CULTIVATION LLC., therefore, I designate PHENIX CULTIVATION LLC. as my primary care provider for this purpose. In doing so, I agree to sign and follow any and all PHENIX CULTIVATION LLC., rules and regulations regarding the services provided by this collective;
- I understand that I hereby verify that I am a California resident and my personal medical marijuana will not be taken out of the State of California and I further verify and agree that the medical marijuana that I obtain will NOT be shared, sold, bartered, traded, exchanged and or delivered/used for any other purposes other than personal use;
- I understand that I hereby declare that I understand the my contributions to PHENIX CULTIVATION LLC. for and through prescribed medicinal products I may require from PHENIX CULTIVATION LLC. are used to ensure the continued operation of PHENIX CULTIVATION LLC., and that any set transaction in no way constituted any commercial promotion or sale of any item;
- I understand that I agree to always maintain a VALID/CURRENT PHYSICIANS RECOMMENDATION and to provide PHENIX CULTIVATION LLC., with the most current recommendation that I have been issued by my physician;
- I understand that I agree and understand that if my recommendation is expired, void, revoked, etc., you will be denied access to obtain medication from PHENIX CULTIVATION LLC., until such that where I have resolved and provided a valid and current recommendation to PHENIX CULTIVATION LLC.;
- I understand that I agree to provide PHENIX CULTIVATION LLC., with accurate and current personal contact info and further agree to immediately provide and update and changes made to my medical condition(s), address, contact phone number, name, recommendation status, physician contact info and license status, etc., upon any changes that occur from those representations of contact information made in this agreement;
- I understand that I understand that this agreement is valid only during the time that I maintain an ACTIVE and CURRENT medical marijuana recommendation and agree to provide the most current recommendation to reflect the fact that I am a legal medical marijuana patient.
- I understand that by joining the PHENIX Cannabis Collective I am agreeing to receive emails and text messages. These emails and text messages include important information about member accounts as well as sparing promotional offers. Members are able to opt-out of these at any time.
I understand that I hereby authorize PHENIX CULTIVATION LLC. to use the medical and physician information that I have provided to verify the validity and status of my medical recommendation from time to time. I understand that I may revoke this authorization in writing any time, which will cause my membership status to be suspended until further notice. I understand that all of the information that I am providing herein is protected by HIPAA Rules and Regulations as well as Patient Privacy Laws;
I understand that this means that PHENIX CULTIVATION LLC., will be required to purchase, possess, transport and distribute my medication to me as recommended by my California licensed physician and I grant PHENIX CULTIVATION LLC., the limited authority to do so;
I understand that any member of law enforcement who is a bona fide patient must disclose the fact that he/she is a member of law enforcement. Otherwise, by signing these terms and conditions, I promise, state, and affirm, under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California, that I am not a member of, affiliated with, nor employed by any law enforcement department, entity, or agency.